SRU College Camp Trione Fields
Click here for more information (pdf download)
* Rain or Shine! Bring your game to the next level!
* This is a great way to get recruited and showcase your talents!
* This ID Camp is for serious soccer players looking to play college soccer!
* Experience college level training and coaching by NCAA Division 1, 2, 3 and NAIA college coaches!
Coaching commitments include: San Diego State University; St. Mary’s of Moraga; Dominican University of CA; UC Santa Barbara; UC Santa Cruz; Barry University (FL); Humboldt State; CSU Dominguez Hills; Southern Oregon; Sonoma State and more to follow! (for updates, check back on this page)
You will be pushed physically, technically and tactically.
Technique - Learn what is needed to play at the collegiate level
Tactics - Learn how to read the game at the collegiate level
Personality - Learn how to work and be focused like a college player
Speed and Strength - Learn how to train at your highest level
Unmatched and individual attention! Space limited to 70 campers with 2 full fields!
WHEN: Saturday, Jan. 29, 2011
PLACE: Trione Fields in Santa Rosa (all weather fields)
WHO: High School and Junior College players
COST: $90 includes:
• Two intense 2-hour sessions: 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
• Q & A panel with college coaches and symposium after camp.
• Player profi les will be created for coaches.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 541-7627
Register online today!