Girls and Boys - the WDA has kicked off but you can still join. Call us 707-541-7627 or email email@example.com
SRU offers 3 different Academy’s for 6 weeks.
1. 2013 Winter Skills Development Academy:
* Only $145 * U6-U13 * includes 12 sessions, jersey and soccer ball, all coaching fees included, training by SRU elite coaches, sibling discount $99.
This two month program will assist young players in staying fit, learning new skills and using the winter months to fine tune their soccer. These 12 sessions are open to individual players, teams and coaches to learn from the experienced SRU coaching staff.
2. WDA Premier Academy:
* Luke Oberkirch * will be running the 2013 WDA Premier Winter Program: * U11-U13 * skill development, fitness and individual soccer analysis, intense training for U11-U14 boys and girls, with free nike ball. This program is suitable for players that have played competitive soccer. Must have playing U11 in 2011. To be eligible the player must have played Division 1 soccer in 2012.
3. 2013 WDA Premier Goalkeeping Winter Program:
* U11-U13 * 6 week, 12 sessions just for goalkeepers. Boys and Girls U11-U14 are invited to train with our goalkeeping coach. Ball included.
THREE WAYS TO SIGN UP
A. Call SRU office - 707-541-7627
B. Complete WDA Flier and mail into office
C. Register Online