This is a great way to get recruited!
Camp is for serious players looking to play college soccer!
Experience college level training and coaching by NCAA Division 1, 2, 3 and NAIA college coaches! RAIN OR SHINE!
Coaching commitments include:
Menlo College, Notre Dame de Namur University, Cal State Monterey Bay, Humboldt State, Dominican University,
Sonoma State University, Chico State, San Francisco State, Santa Rosa Junior College,
and more to follow!
You will be pushed physically, technically and tactically.
- Technique - Learn what is needed to play at the collegiate level
- Tactics - Learn how to read the game at the collegiate level
- Personality - Learn how to work and be focused like a college player
- Speed and Strength - Learn how to train at your highest level
Camp will sell out!
Space limited to 80 campers with 2 full fields!
- WHEN: Saturday, May 18th, 2013
- PLACE: Trione Fields in Santa Rosa (all weather fields)
- WHO: High School and Junior College players
- COST: $105
* Two intense 2-hour sessions: 9-11 a.m. and 1-3 p.m.
* Q & A panel with college coaches and symposium after camp