SRU is delighted to offer several summer camps to help your player’s skill development over the summer:
1. Summer Skills Camp (June 17th-20th or July 15th-18th)
2. Competitive Goalkeeper and Strikers Camp (July 29th - August 1st)
1. Summer Skills Camp
12 HOURS OVER 4 DAYS OF SKILL DEVELOPMENT
Your player will leave a better player!
This is a great way to get affordable extra training!
Camp will focus on developing and improving your players skills!
Get more touches during summer break!
Players welcome from ALL clubs!
Skill Development (Ball Mastery) is crucial for player development. It can only be achieved by spending time with the ball.
Our SKILLS CAMP staff will train the players with age and level appropriate games and exercises. The players will enjoy high energy games and exercises and will be craving more.
Our SKILLS CAMP Directors and Staff will bring you years of combined experience and education from around the World!
2. Santa Rosa United Soccer Goalkeeper and Strikers Camp
Scoring goals and stopping goals are the two most important moments in soccer. This camp is specifically designed to teach motivated players to finish the scoring chance, and for goalkeepers to make the big save.
In 12 hours over 4 days, players will learn how to:
- create the final pass
- combination play
- individual action leading to SCORING MORE GOALS!
- Goalkeepers will learn how to stop the 1v1, blocking and saving shots, collecting crosses, and other skills needed to make the BIG SAVE!
When: Monday - Thursday
Time: 9 A.M. - 12 P.M.
Address: Trione Field, 4351 Old Redwood Hwy Santa Rosa, CA 95403
Email Questions: email@example.com
Phone: Ben Langwith tel: 515-306-8263