· Check mailed if paying by check or credit card information updated in your online application.
· Received Acceptance Letter and Email
· Non US Club teams- Make sure you have purchased US Club team insurance for this event. Bring laminated CYSA player and coach passes.
· Members of US Club Soccer
-Laminated Player and coach Passes.
-Print 4 copies of official US Club roster form for check-in.
-US Club Medical Release Form
· Check website for date, time, and location of Tournament Check-in and make sure you have all the paperwork/credentials in order. Information posted on the Tournament website is the final information for all rules, regulations, and tournament guidelines.
-----TOURNAMENT CHECKIN: Teams must register at check-in. Check-in is on Saturday Morning 1 1/2 hours prior to your first game.
Failure to check-in will result in automatic disqualification from the tournament (with no refund). Games not played will be considered "forfeits".
· Check-in is mandatory so please make sure that one representative from your team plans their travel accordingly.